What countries do you ship to?
We currently offer automatic shipping to the US and outlying territories, and Canada.
Do you have free shipping?
Yes! Our minimum for free shipping is $45 in the continental US, and $150 for Canada, AK, HI, PR, and outlying territories.
How long does shipping take?
We strive to ship all orders within 2 business days for in-stock items. Backordered items can take 2 to 4 weeks to ship at this time. Custom orders will be shipped within an agreed-upon timeframe. After that, shipping time depends on the shipping service selected.
In the case of a vacation, or us being out of town for a show, there will be a notice on the website explaining how shipping is affected.
I don't live in Canada or the US! Can you help me out?
If you would like to make an order for a country outside of our shipping area, please use this form to contact us, as well as what products you are interested in. We will evaluate if we can do this, based on:
- If our products meet the legal standards of your country (for example, content labeling requirements, or any subject matter that might be censored).
- The status of foreign sellers—there could be legal hurdles.
- Our access to an insurable shipping service for your location.
- If PayPal is available in your country.
If it is feasible to ship to your country, we will contact you with an invoice via PayPal, and arrange a private sale that way.
Do you do layaway?
Yes—we can create a three month subscription payment plan through PayPal for orders totaling more than $75 before taxes and shipping. Your goods will be held in our safe, and will only be shipped once payment is both complete and cleared. There will be a nonrefundable $10 service fee for canceled layaways.
Can I order customization of your designs?
Conditionally, yes. Please use the contact form for your specific question!
- Generally, custom chain lengths are available for any pendant, although this may affect cost.
- Resizing rings is also available, usually at no cost—please contact us if you have a question about what is possible.
- One of a kind items are sold as-is (except for chains and ring resizing), but we can explore making similar designs to order.
- Anything that is not one-of-a-kind, and is made in silver can be made in gold. We can usually offer 10K yellow, 14K yellow, 14K rose, and 14K white. 14K green is available by special order from some foundries, but there are almost no findings or chains available in that metal, so you may need to use yellow or white gold for some components.
- We will not make jewelry that is worn against the skin in brass, copper, or bronze.
- Vermeil (heavy gold plate on a silver base) is not recommended for one-off pieces.
Do you make custom designs?
Yes—we require a 50% deposit of the estimated cost to start, and that includes two free design revisions at the drafting/design stage. Material and labor costs are calculated separately. Final material costs may vary up to 20% from estimated cost, and additional labor for more than two revisions or revisions during the production process will be charged at an hourly rate. Final products are delivered COD. Custom designs are not eligible for layaway.
Actually, I have a business proposal for you...
Click here for B2B inquiries.
Fennel & Clark
11 South Angell St.
Providence, RI 02906