NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This sweepstakes is open only to those who sign up at the indicated contest posts at https://www.instagram.com/fennelandclark/, and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 50 states of The United States of America, Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Fennel & Clark, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Fennel & Clark as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Wednesday, March 21, 12:00 EST and ending at a date to be announced, once the 200 followers of https://www.instagram.com/fennelandclark/ have been reached. All online entries must be received by the end date as announced.
4. How to Enter: There are several ways to enter. 4a. The Campaign may be entered by submitting an entry by commenting on an eligible contest post (indicated with the hashtags #fc200followers and #entrypost), and tagging two unique user accounts. One entry per two unique tags. 4b. The Campaign may also be entered by reposting a contest post (indicated with the hashtags #fc200followers and #entrypost), and tagging the account "@fennelandclark" on their own Instagram feed. One entry per repost of a unique contest post. No matter how the contest is entered, the entrant must remain a follower of the "fennelandclark" account on Instagram through the end of the sweepstakes. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Fennel & Clark. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Fennel & Clark.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a prize, valued at at least $100, which will be revealed within 72 hours of the Instagram account "fennelandclark" reaching 100 followers, on the "fennelandclark" Instagram page. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Fennel & Clark. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Fennel & Clark's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Fennel & Clark to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Fennel & Clark. Winner will be notified by Instagram Direct Message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Fennel & Clark shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT FENNEL & CLARK'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Fennel & Clark, anyone acting on behalf of Fennel & Clark, and Fennel & Clark’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any identity, proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Fennel & Clark from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Fennel & Clark may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Fennel & Clark reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Fennel & Clark’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Fennel & Clark may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Fennel & Clark. Fennel & Clark reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Fennel & Clark has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Fennel & Clark reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Fennel & Clark and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States of America AND The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Fennel & Clark, 11 South Angell St., PMB 412, Providence, RI 02906, USA. Requests must be received no later than 30 days after the close of the contest, as announced.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Fennel & Clark, 11 South Angell St., PMB 412, Providence, RI 02906, USA.
15. The Campaign hosted by Fennel & Clark is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.